In many countries, including China, Coronavirus infection has caused panic all over the world. So far, more than 3,000 deaths have been reported in China alone and more than 11,000 have been infected. So whoever is in the highest position is taking the highest alert. Since the virus is new, its antidepressant or antimedicine has not yet been discovered. So the best way to prevent the virus is to take some precautions.
What is the Corona Virus?
The coronavirus is a virus that infects the lungs first, just like the common cold. Then he developed respiratory problems and it came in severe shape to come and then he had to go to the hospital.
There are many types of the virus, but only 1 of these can be infected in the human body. However, scientists say that the virus may already be mutating inside the human body, that is, changing the structure and taking new forms and multiplying. As a result, it can become even more dangerous. And they have also confirmed that it can spread to the body of infected people as well.
The origin of Coronavirus
The origin of the coronavirus is Wuhan city in Hubei province, central China; And so the disease started from that city. On December 31, the first Chinese authorities alerted the World Health Organization to the outbreak of a pneumonia-like disease in the city. The first one died on January 11. However, experts still could not confirm exactly how the infection began. They say it was probably the source of any animal. From the animal itself, the virus first enters a human body and then spreads from person to person.
Symptoms of the coronavirus
4. Breathing problems
If you experience these symptoms, seek medical advice without delay.
The threat of Coronavirus in Bangladesh
Since the Coronavirus is a contagion, Bangladesh is at its highest risk. Because the coronary virus has already been identified in France, Japan, Australia, Malaysia, Nepal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the United States, Canada, and Vietnam. So in Bangladesh, it is very likely to be infected. Even though the Bangladesh government has received additional caution for the coronavirus, the people of Bangladesh remain at risk. And once the virus is infected in Bangladesh, it will become almost impossible to prevent it. Until the last news, Bangladesh has been infected with 3 coronavirus patients on March 8, 2020. Covid-19 is a coronary virus that has spread worldwide, including Bangladesh. So far no proper vaccine has been discovered for the Coronavirus, so prevention is the only way to prevent it.
Protection against Coronavirus
1. Regular soap wash: After doing any work and going out of the house, wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
2. Use tissues when coughing or coughing: Use tissue or handkerchief when coughing cough. Put the tissue in the dustbin and thoroughly clean the handkerchief.
3. Use masks: You can use the mask on the face when it comes out in public. It will also protect you from dust.
4. Avoid raw foods: Avoid any raw foods, either clean or cook well when eating.
What should you do if you suspect that you have been infected with the Coronavirus?
If you have fever, cough, and shortness of breath, consult a doctor immediately. Tell him where you have been traveling recently.
Wrong information about Coronavirus
1. Avoiding ice cream and cold foods can help prevent the onset of coronary infections. That is a completely wrong idea.
2. Garlic has no role in preventing coronavirus.
3. It is not possible to get rid of the coronavirus by eating or using hot water.
4. It is not possible to get rid of it using a mask. However, if someone is infected, he must use his mask.
1. Do not increase the price of products such as masks, hand washes etc.
2. Keeping the prices of everyday necessities at hand.
3. Avoid environments where mass people will get involved.
4. Don't spread misinformation on social media. Be aware of the use of social media.
Religious perspective (Islam)
"Access to villages or cities plagued by epidemics is prohibited. On the contrary, if anyone is already in the affected area, it is also forbidden to flee. Escape from the epidemic affected areas is a crime like fleeing from the plains of Jihad." - Bukhari
You can also read this prayer to avoid all diseases including coronas:
اللَّهُمَّنِّي أَعأَوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْبَرَصِ, وَالْجُنُونِ, وَالْجُذَامِ, وَمِنْ سَيِّئِ الأَسْقَامِ
Pronunciation: Alla-humma inni ayou bika minal barasabi olajununi olajuja-m amin saiyyil askaka-m.
Meaning: O Allah! Of course, I seek refuge with you from rash, insane, leprosy, and all kinds of difficult diseases.