Another ideal all-in-one laptop is the Core i5 laptop. Graphics editing, web design, web development, content writing, SEO, digital marketing, all the small, big and medium tasks of the world can be done in an excellent way with an Intel Core i5 laptop. It can be profitable to buy a cheap Core i5 laptop in Bangladesh.
What are the benefits of Core i5 laptop?
As the best laptop in low budget, Core i5 laptop is currently the best laptop used in Bangladesh. Core i5 laptop has following special features:
1. Core i5 laptops offer the best performance at a relatively low price.
2. All kinds of work can be done very easily with Core i5 laptop.
3. Many students can also use Core i5 laptops due to their low price.
4. Core i5 laptop with motherboard supports various devices like RAM, SSD.
5. Core i5 laptops of different generations are available in the market of Bangladesh, so you can easily buy according to your choice.
What is the price of Core i5 laptop?
Core i5 laptop prices in Bangladesh start from just Tk 11,000. This laptop has 4 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive, 3 hours battery backup, USB 2.0 port and much more. Also, different generations of Core i5 laptops are available in Bangladesh. Core i5 laptop price depends on processor generation, RAM, storage i.e. configuration.
Is Core i5 10th generation laptop capable of future tasks?
There is currently no task that cannot be done with a Core i5 10th generation laptop. Any software will run faster on Core i5 10th generation laptops. In Bangladesh these laptops are called premium series laptops. Core i5 10th generation laptop plays a strong role in doing all the tasks of various marketplaces including graphics design, video editing, web design, web development. Core i5 10th generation laptop in Bangladesh is available at BD Stall for just Tk 50,000.
Is a Core i5 laptop good for freelancing?
The ideal laptop for freelancing is a laptop with a Core i5 processor. Most of the freelancers work on all the popular worldwide marketplaces with Core i5 laptops. Thousands of Bangladeshi freelancers are earning money from home through freelancing by determining the configuration of Core i5 laptop according to work.
What are the things need to know before buying a Core i5 laptop?
There are many Core i5 laptops available in Bangladesh, many of them are used and some are new. So before buying a Core i5 laptop you need to know a few things which are as follows:
1. First you have to see if the laptop is new or used.
2. The Intel Core i5 processor associated with the laptop has to be seen how many generations it is because the price depends on it. If doing general work, it is better to take a little earlier generation. And if you are doing high quality work then you have to take the latest generation.
3. It is good to see if it has SSD or hard disk. Hard disk is enough for general tasks and SSD is better to take full advantage of Core i5 laptop.
4. Minimum RAM should be 4 GB but try to get 8. More RAM is better and most Core i5 laptops in Bangladesh come with 4-8GB of RAM.
5. If you are taking a Core i5 laptop for graphics or playing games, get a Core i5 laptop with dedicated graphics.