The demand for coffee machine in Bangladesh is constantly increasing. Apart from the urban areas of Bangladesh, there is also a great demand for coffee in rural areas. So there is a lot of demand for small coffee maker machine at home as well as coffee machine for office or business. And in Bangladesh now because of the low price, coffee machines are being added to small shops as an additional income system.
What is the price of coffee maker machine in Bangladesh?
Coffee maker machine price in Bangladesh starts at Tk 4,300 and can easily make 2 to 7 cups of coffee, making them ideal for small offices and homes. If it is for business then the price of espresso machine in Bangladesh will be around 20,000 Taka which can make many cups of coffee in one minute.
What to know before buying a coffee machine?
Before buying a coffee machine, you need to know a few things because many coffee maker machines are available in Bangladesh. However, it is not possible to buy the required coffee machine due to lack of proper understanding about the coffee machine. Capacity, power consumption, time etc. of coffee machines vary depending on the specialty. Some of the features of the coffee machine are discussed below:
1. Before buying a coffee machine, the first thing you need to know is its capacity. The first thing to know is how many liters of coffee the coffee jar holds and how many cups or mugs of coffee will be produced.
2. It is very important to know how the coffee machine consumes electricity. Before buying a coffee maker machine, it is better to check whether it has energy saving features or not.
3. Check that how long it takes to make coffee in the coffee maker machine. Buying a machine that can brew coffee quickly can prevent time wastage.
4. It is important to note whether the coffee machine is automatic or manual. When the coffee is ready by pressing a certain button in the automatic machine, the coffee will continue to be filled in the cup. Everything has to be done separately in manual machines. But automatic machines are more suitable for personal use and manual machines for business use.
5. A coffee grinder is also known as an espresso machine that grinds whole coffee beans to make coffee. So if you buy a coffee machine with coffee grinder technology, it will work even if you don't give ground coffee separately.
6. Portable coffee maker machines are good for personal use. This machine can be easily moved anywhere in the house. Again, there is no problem with the heavy weight of the coffee machine for business as there is no need to move the coffee maker machine from one place to another. The machine stays in a fixed place.
7. Low noise coffee makers are available in the current market of Bangladesh, so before buying, check whether the machine makes any noise or not. A quieter coffee maker is better than a noisy machine. If you take it for personal use, the low noise machine will not make you feel disturbed, while taking it for business, you can keep a noise-free environment. As a result, customers will not feel bored. So you can check this aspect before buying.
8. Buy by looking at good brands and you will get good quality service for a long time. There are many good quality brand coffee maker machines available in Bangladesh now among which Nescafe coffee vending machine is quite popular. However, due to low price and good performance, coffee machines of other brands have occupied a good place in Bangladesh.