The number of computer users in Bangladesh is large. The box in which all the internal devices of the computer are kept is known as casing in Bangladesh. Because the computer's motherboard, power supply, disk drive, cooling system etc. are inside this casing. Different types of PC casings are available in Bangladesh and they usually support ATX standard hence they are known as ATX casing in BD.
What is the cost of casing in BD?
Casing price in BD usually starts at Tk 950 which is a standard casing with an ATX thermal casing and a cooling fan. This type of casing has additional fan additions, expansion slots, and audio/microphone ports. The price of casing in BD varies mainly depending on the body material, design, thermal system, and power supply, RGB lighting facility, and other features. Moreover, the budget as well as the computer configuration should be considered while buying the PC casing.
RGB Casing price
RGB casing price in BD starts at Tk 1,400 which includes 1-3 cooling fans and front panel RGB lighting that can be easily color customized via onboard controls or motherboard sync. The price of RGB casing usually varies depending on the brand, model, number of cooling fans, color facility, and other features. Casings with 3-5 cooling fans and RGB lighting is available on a budget of Tk 2,200 to Tk 3,000. Also, premium quality RGB casing with advanced RGB lighting kits, tempered glass panels, quality lighting, fan controls, etc. price relatively higher.
Gaming Casing Price
Gaming casing price in BD starts at Tk 2800, which is usually a mini tower casing with 1-2 cooling fans that provide good thermal performance for standard gaming. The price of gaming casing usually varies depending on the brand, model, number of cooling fans, color, side panel, power supply, and other features. Gaming casing with 3-5 cooling fans, dust filters, dedicated airflow channel, and GPU cooler is available on a budget of Tk 3,500 to Tk 5,000. Also, attractive designs with high-end cooling facilities, cable management, high-performance thermal design, and tempered glass cost comparatively more for gaming casing.
What things must be known before buying a computer casing?
Casing is very important thing for PC. Below is a discussion about what you need to know before buying a computer casing:
1. The first thing to keep in mind before buying a computer casing is the shape of the casing. For those who will be using high configuration PCs, the PC case should be bigger and have more space. Apart from the external shape of the PC casing, the internal space should also be looked at because the casing is big on the outside but has less space on the inside. If the casing is small, many essentials will not fit. A larger casing will need to be purchased separately later. So it is better to buy bigger casing in the beginning. But currently mini casings are available in Bangladesh which look good and have good space inside.
2. The body material of the computer casing should be looked for. If the computer case is not made of good material then it will not last long. So buying a casing of good quality is essential. And generally the price of computer casing depends on it.
3. Many RGB lighting casings are available in the current Bangladeshi market. These RGB casings work to enhance a different feel and beauty. Excellent RGB computer casings are at the top of the list of people in Bangladesh. So you can buy RGB casing.
4. The cooling system is an important factor in the casing. The cooling system helps to solve the problem of the CPU casing overheating after a long run. While buying the casing, check whether the casing has a built-in cooling system and whether there is room to install additional cooling systems. But a minimum of two cooling fans is better.
5. It is especially important to pay attention to what ports are available when buying a casing. Buying without checking that the casing has all the required ports can sometimes result in missing out on additional features. So this port aspect must be kept in mind before buying the casing.
6. Many times working on the PC causes noise from the casing which is very annoying during work. So it is important to see whether the casing is soundproof or not.
7. Care should be taken to prevent dust from entering the computer casing. If there is a dust filter, it can be cleaned after a certain period of time. Then all the parts inside the PC casing will be fine.
8. Those who want to play games can buy gaming casing. Their power supply is very high quality and some casings have separate water cooling system. There are many gamers in Bangladesh now so its demand is high and the price of gaming casing is quite low in BD.
9. Many CPU casings have transparent glass panels so you can see what's inside. And because they are made of tempered glass, they are very strong. They are now very popular in Bangladesh.
10. Now in Bangladesh there are some premium brand casings available which are of very good quality and affordable.