What is a nebulizer machine?
A nebulizer is a type of medicine machine. The job of a nebulizer machine is to convert the drug mixture into gas and inhale it without taking the medicine directly. This machine is commonly used for respiratory problems.
What does a nebulizer machine do?
There are three types of nebulizer machines available in the market at present. The use and operation of these three types of machines are completely different.
1. Jet Nebulizer Machine: Jet nebulizer machine is one of the nebulizer machines available at home or in pharmacy. This type of machine is easy to use and can be used everywhere.
2. Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine: This rich machine is called ultrasonic nebulizer machine because liquid medicine is sent to the airways using high noise or ultrasound.
3. Mesh nebulizer machine: This type of machine is called mesh nebulizer as it compresses the liquid medicine with the help of mesh and converts it into air or oxygen into aerosol and sends it to the trachea.
Nebulizer machine for which patient?
Nebulizer machines are used especially for those who have breathing problems such as asthma, COPD or chronic respiratory diseases and cannot take inhalers directly. In addition, at present, infants are given nebulizers instead of drugs.
What is in the nebulizer machine?
The nebulizer machine basically consists of a compressor, a plastic tube and a chamber for storing medicines. The plastic tube and compressor are attached to the medicine chamber. Applying pressure to the compressor creates air in the chamber. The result is that the liquid drug in the drug chamber is converted to an aerosol.
How to use?
1. The patient should be seated comfortably.
2. The machine has to be set up well. Medicines should be mixed in certain proportions.
3. The compressor needs to be connected to electricity so that it can supply air quickly.
4. Then close the lips with the mask with Arosal mask and take a deep breath slowly.
What are the precautions to use the machine?
1. Hands should be washed thoroughly with soap before use.
2. Nebulizer mask and machine should be washed with hot water for 30 seconds before and after use.
3. Compressor and machine tubes cannot be washed with hot water.
4. The mask should be changed every 6 months.
5. If dirt accumulates in the filter, it should be replaced.
6. Asthma and COPD patients should not use nebulizer machines regularly.
What is the price of nebulizer machine in Bangladesh?
Currently, nebulizer machine price in BD starts from TK 1,500 to TK 2,000 depending on the type, brand, and quality of the nebulizer machine. Better quality nebulizer machine for home use is available between TK 3,000 and TK 4,000. However, nebulizer machine of different quality and prices is used in hospitals in Bangladesh as per the requirement.