A sound box or speaker is a device that produces sound from an audio system and delivers louder sound through an amplifier. There are several types of speakers available in Bangladesh based on usage, size and connection, and can be purchased through Bdstall at a very low price.
What is the price of the speaker in Bangladesh?
The speaker price in Bangladesh starts from 500 BDT which is a small sound box but provides clear audio. This type of speaker is especially useful for listening to lectures and online classes. A computer box in Bangladesh will cost at least 2,000 BDT which includes a woofer and two satellite speakers. This type of speaker is also known as a multimedia speaker in Bangladesh. For more sound, the price usually depends on the woofer size, sound quality, brand, and number of speakers included.
What type of speaker to buy?
1. Bookshelf Speaker: Bookshelf is a speaker specially designed to keep on a bookshelf or reading table for its compact design with one or two speakers. Moreover, bookshelf speaker is commonly known as computer speakers because these are used more with desktop PC. Good quality computer speaker can be bought in Bangladesh by spending 700 to 1,000 BDT.
2. Tower Speaker: The Tower speaker also known as a Floor-standing speaker is a great speaker for listening to audio. This speaker has 3 different amplifiers for 3 different frequencies. The subwoofer for low frequency, the speaker for medium range frequencies, and twitter for high frequencies are added. Resulting in clearer output from this type of box. Currently, the minimum price of a tower speaker in Bangladesh is between 2,000 BDT to 2,500 BDT.
3. Multimedia Speaker: Speakers that are commonly used for MP3 audio players in computers are multimedia speakers. This type of speaker is powered directly by an adapter. These speakers also know as 2:1 speaker, 4:1 speaker, 5:1 speaker and come with 2-5 satellite speakers along with a deep bass subwoofer. One has to spend at least 2,200 to 3,000 BDT to buy a multimedia speaker in Bangladesh.
4. TV Sound Box: Soundbar speaker is designed to work best with a TV and is sometimes called a TV speaker. The sound box is definitely an important device for TV. The TV box should be selected depending on the size of the room. TV sound box price in Bangladesh starts from 1,500 BDT. However, to buy a good quality TV sound box one has to spend between 4,000 BDT to 5,000 BDT.
5. DJ Speaker: All speakers used for high sound systems are called DJ speakers. DJ speakers are most commonly used in venues, clubs, and various events. DJ speaker price in Bangladesh is a minimum of 10,000 to 12,000 BDT.
6. Home Theater Speaker: Home theater systems usually provide high-quality audio. They have right and left front speakers, right and left rear speakers, and another high-quality woofer for Dolby Sound. Nowadays, 13,000 to 15,000 BDT should be spent to procure a good quality home theater in Bangladesh.
7. Professional Sound System: It produces high-quality loud audio using studio-grade audio equipment. It is commonly used in stage programs, concerts, lectures, and other big events. The professional audio system is available in Bangladesh at an affordable price.
8. Mosque Speaker: The speaker of the mosque should have a clear sound and natural voice so that there is no noise. The price of a mosque speaker starts from 3,500 BDT to 4,000 BDT that depends on the quality.
9. Portable Speaker: Speakers that are light in weight and easy to carry anywhere are called portable speakers. The portable speaker has a battery that can be used anywhere. Speakers that output wirelessly via Bluetooth without any wiring are called portable Bluetooth speakers. A portable speaker is available in Bangladesh from a minimum of 250 BDT to 300 BDT.
10. Subwoofer: Upper and sub-woofer speakers do the same thing. Used to generate frequencies below 30 Hz in Subwoofer sound boxes and to generate frequencies above 30 Hz in Woofer sound boxes. Subwoofer speaker price vary more or less based on its quality.
What else needs to be checked?
- RMS: The higher the RMS, the louder the sound. So more RMS is needed if multiple people need to be heard. So, it is better to consider the size of the room and decide how much rms will be good for you.
- Frequency Response: This is referred to as Hertz. A human can hear from 20 Hz to 20 kHz so it is better to choose the frequency closest to it. However, there is no set frequency for buying speakers.
- Impedance: Impedance is measured in ohms. Most speakers have a 4-ohms impedance, which is sufficient for home audio. However, make sure that all the speakers you choose have the same ohms.
- Sensitivity: The higher the sensitivity the better as it will take less power to produce high-quality sound. Sensitivity is measured in decibels. The sensitivity range is 88 decibels to 100 decibels.
- Number of Speakers: Determine how many speakers you need because the price will depend on that. If you want to cover a large area, multiple speakers will work best. Single or double speakers will run for personal use. Speakers in Bangladesh market are usually sold as single or double speakers and 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1, 7:1, etc. which means 1 subwoofer is included with the mentioned number of speakers.
- Connectivity: Most speakers have a wired connection, but some speakers support Bluetooth connectivity to the audio system. So check before you buy.