Sewing machine is used to join the edges of certain fabrics as per the requirements worldwide including in Bangladesh. Mainly by using a selai mesin, clothe of specific size and design is made according to body structure. Currently, various brand and type of sewing machine is available in Bangladesh for home and garment industry use. Moreover, sewing machines can be procured from Bdstall at a relatively low cost.
What is the price of Sewing Machine?
Currently, the price of a sewing machine is determined based on its brand, type, quality, etc. Sewing machine price in Bangladesh starts from BDT 650 which is a handheld sewing machine. On the other hand, mini selai mesin price in Bangladesh starts from BDT 1,000 which is powered by electric power. Moreover, a sewing machine suitable for use in the garment industry, compatible with multiple fabric types, and with changeable needles as per requirement is available in BD at comparatively higher prices.
What to look for before buying a Sewing Machine?
There are certain things to consider before buying a selai mesin. Details are mentioned:
1. Sewing machine should be selected based on the type of fabric to be sewn and the type of stitching required.
2. The sewing machine should be procured according to the load on the sewing machine. Manual sewing machines are suitable for home use. Moreover, if one wants to do more sewing work in less time, it is better to choose an electric sewing machine.
3. Most of the people in Bangladesh have limited space in their homes and there is not enough space to set up a large sewing machine, so choosing a mini sewing machine would be appropriate. Moreover, a mini sewing machine is easily portable wherever.
4. Sewing machine should be selected considering how many types of sewing work can be done by the selai mesin as per requirement.
5. A sewing machine should be selected which is relatively easy to maintain. And, the sewing machine should be selected according to the budget.
What type of sewing machine is available in Bangladesh?
Various type of sewing machine is available in Bangladesh based on the feature of the sewing machine. However, mainly sewing machine is of two type which is discussed in detail:
Manual Sewing Machine: Manual sewing machine is widely used in homes in Bangladesh. Manual sewing machine available in Bangladesh is usually controlled by hand and foot. This type of selai mesin is usually suitable for sewing soft and smooth fabrics of less thickness. Moreover, the cost of manual sewing machines is relatively low.
Electric Sewing Machine: Electric sewing machine is powered by electric motor, so less effort is required to control these. Electric sewing machine is relatively fast, so more sewing work can be done in less time. This type of sewing machine requires relatively less maintenance and can be used for a long time. Electric sewing machine is generally of two type. These are: 1. Mechanical sewing machines, and 2. Computerized sewing machine.
- Mechanical Sewing Machine: Using a mechanical sewing machine, complete control rests with the tailor, so sewing can be done quickly as desired.
- Computerized Sewing Machine: Computerized sewing machine can automatically complete the sewing work according to the inputted design. The price of a computerized sewing machine is relatively high.
Also, different type of sewing machine is used for different tasks as per the requirement of the garment industry.