Studio light is an essential component for professional photography and videography. These types of video lights mainly provide the right lighting for capturing interesting images while shooting commercial videos, documentaries or photography. With the growing popularity of digital media in BD, studio light has become an essential tool for photographers and videographers. Nowadays LED video light in Bangladesh has gained huge popularity due to its versatility, energy efficiency and ease of use. Demand for high-quality studio light in Bangladesh has been steadily increasing in recent years.
How many type of studio light is available in Bangladesh?
Different type of studio light is available in Bangladesh according to different needs and budgets. Depending on the specific needs of videography and photography, video light offers a variety of features and benefits depending on the type. Some common types of studio light available in Bangladesh are:
Continuous Light: This type of studio light provides a fixed source of light. This type basically provides continuous light for video or photo shooting. Moreover, these types of photography light can be arranged in tungsten, fluorescent and LED light.
Strobe Light: A strobe light is used to produce a sudden burst of light, similar to a flash when taking a picture.
Ring Light: This type of light basically provides circular-shaped light. Ring light is very popular among influencers and beauty bloggers, as well as being useful enough for portrait photography.
Soft Box Light: Soft box light is used as modifier light to provide a softer, more attractive light in addition to spreading the light of studio light.
Umbrella Light: This type of light is basically a type of modifier light which is used to spread more light for photography or videography by connecting it to studio light.
What is the price of studio light in Bangladesh?
Video light price in Bangladesh is determined based on the light brand, type, light lumens, and features. Currently, studio light price in Bangladesh starts from TK 189 which is usually ring-type studio light and smaller in size. Also, the price of high-quality studio light with a stand starts from TK 1,200.
What to look for before buying studio light?
There are several things that must be considered before buying studio lights in Bangladesh. Detailed description:
- Type of Light: Currently there are various types of video light available in BD so one should choose the most suitable and correct studio light according to the requirement. And the most important thing, in this case, is to be aware of the type of light. Because photography / videography and according to the location of the shooting should be carefully checked whether the right light will be available.
- Power Output: The power output of a photography light is an essential factor in determining the brightness of the light. So one should choose a studio light that will provide adequate power output as per the requirement.
- Color Temperature: The color temperature of the light is very important to consider before purchasing LED video lights. Because the color temperature determines the warmth or coolness of the light which should be checked to match the lighting of the space being used.
- Compatibility with Modifier: When using modifiers such as softbox or umbrella, careful consideration should be given to the compatibility of the chosen studio light.
- Portability: Studio light can often be moved depending on the need. Therefore, weight and portability issues should be well considered before purchasing such light so that these can be easily moved.
- Budget: Currently, studio light in Bangladesh is available from very affordable to expensive price. Therefore, video light should be procured considering the budget and requirements before buying.
The above points will help in choosing the right studio lights as well as meet the specific needs and requirements of the customers.
Where is studio light used?
Currently, a wide range of studio light is used in photography and videography in Bangladesh. Let's know about the important area of use of studio light:
1. Studio light is commonly used in portrait photography to create soft lighting that enhances the features of the subject and creates interesting images.
2. Commercial photography uses video light to create a consistent professional image for product images and advertising campaigns.
3. Fashion photographers typically use studio lighting to capture dramatic and stylized images that showcase the model's clothing and accessories.
4. Studio light is mainly used in video production to help create different shots and scenes in a consistent manner.
5. Studio Light is used to create videos on interviews to help professionals create good-looking videos.
6. In documentary filmmaking, video light can also be used to create consistent visuals across different shots and scenes.
7. Studio light can be used to capture corporate events, weddings and other special occasions.
Overall, studio lights are an essential tool for photographers and videographers. Which plays an effective role in creating high-quality, well-lit images and videos.