DSLR cameras are available in the current market due to increasing demand and depreciation. Learn the details of how to select a DSLR camera as a buyer. Currently, DSLR cameras are available for a minimum of 23,500 BDT. In addition, below are some guidelines for purchasing a good quality and advanced configuration DSLR camera.
There are plenty of different DSLR cameras available in the market. So how do you know which camera is best for you? The following are a few aspects.
1. Price: The primary aspect of buying a DSLR camera is its price. Available in the market, from affordable cameras to high quality professional cameras. Adjust your budget. You also need to keep in mind the cost of purchasing certain accessories such as lenses, batteries, memory cards, camera bags, etc.
2. Determining what you use the camera for: When you go to a camera store, most dealers will ask you what kind of photography you will do. So it's best to ask yourself this question first.
3. Size: DSLR cameras are a bit larger. Moreover, the size of these cameras varies depending on the quality and variations.
4. Previous gear: DSLR cameras have the advantage of using different gears. This is especially important for lenses. If you already have a film SLR lens from the same manufacturer, chances are you can use it on a DSLR camera as well. However, this does not apply to all lenses.
5. Resolution: The first question that comes to mind when buying a camera is the megapixel size. The subject is viewed very seriously, but it really depends on how you use the pictures you take. If you want to print larger size, it is better to have more megapixels but megapixel is not very important if you want to print the picture in small size or send it to friends in the mail.
6. Upgrade: Generally, the question arises whether you will be able to upgrade the camera in the future. Although entry-level Digital SLR cameras are less expensive, they are outdated sooner than the best quality camera models. First, ask yourself how much your photography skills are. Are you the type of person who first gains basic skills in something and then shows interest in mastering the highest level to fully control the workings? In the beginning, it is better to buy a camera with a small price in the beginning.
7. Other Features: There are various types of DSLR cameras that feature in the model, which may confuse you at the beginning. Some common features include aperture usage, shutter security, auto or manual focus. Also, what you have to consider are Hole Burst Mode, LCD Size, Anti-Shake, Dust Protection, Connectivity, Semi-Auto Modes and Flash.
Apart from these, many different models of cameras are available in the market. Before buying, consider your budget, camera features, skills, etc. then decide on the purchase.
Advantages of DSLR cameras?
DSLR cameras have many advantages over other cameras such as:
1. Bangladeshi people love to travel so if one wants to capture beautiful nature then DSLR is good.
2. Lenses can be added as per requirement so DSLR camera can take best photos.
3. DSLR cameras have optical viewfinders which other cameras usually don't have.
4. Low light photography is only possible with DSLR cameras.
5. High shutter speed and focus speed are the two main features of DSLR camera so if one wants to shoot running scenes or bird flying pictures then DSLR is best.
6. Most DSLR cameras now come with HD and full HD video so there is no need to buy a separate camera to shoot video. The lowest price dslr cameras are now available in Bangladesh market.
7. Supports manual and automatic settings on DSLR cameras.
8. Some DSLR cameras now have WiFi, GPS functions which make it easier to capture memories.
9. Entry level to professional level DSLR cameras are available in Bangladesh so now everyone can enjoy the taste of DSLR cameras.
10. There is no substitute for a DSLR camera for learning photography.
What is the price difference between DSLR and other cameras?
If one chooses an entry level DSLR camera, the price difference in Bangladesh is now less. DSLR cameras usually come with kit lenses that are sufficient for most beginners. One can add additional lenses, flash and various other accessories after getting used to it.
How to maintain DSLR camera?
Some tips will keep the DSLR camera in good condition and remember that most DSLR cameras are not waterproof and dustproof. Here are some tips:
1. Keep the DSLR camera away from water so that no water can get inside the DSLR camera body. If this happens, clean it immediately and don't run it for a while. Allow the remaining water to dry.
2. Do not use it outdoors for a long time in hot and humid conditions.
3. Use the camera bag to carry it to avoid damage if it is accidentally dropped.
4. Use a camera lens cover to prevent it from blurring frequently.
5. Check battery condition regularly. Replace the dam battery immediately and remove the battery if not in use for a long time.