We know that health is the root of all happiness. And there is no substitute for sleep to keep this health good. There is a need for a good and comfortable bed to sleep well. So every conscious citizen of the country is now using good quality mattresses as an alternative to the more traditional methods in bed. There are different types of mattresses such as spring mattress, orthopedic felt mattress, divan mattress, pocket spring mattress etc. Proper mattresses help people deal with various physical problems that occur during sleep. For example, those with back pain feel a lot more comfortable on mattresses. Also, Those who have neck pain or body aches during sleep, use mattresses in their bed to get rid of a lot of them and ensure maximum comfortable sleep. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Everyone's body is not the same, so you know best which one you will find comfort in, so you must take a good trial before buying any mattress.
2. It is better to avoid low quality mattresses as they often contain substances that are harmful to health.
3. Of course, make sure that the size of your bed and the size of the mattress are exactly the same.
4. Too soft a mattress is not good. Choose a mattress that is fairly stiff and comfortable.
5. Find out the details of any warranty on the mattress.
What is the price of Mattress in Bangladesh?
Mattress price in Bangladesh starts from TK 3,000 which is usually comfortable and 6 feet by 7 feet in size. Moreover, orthopedic mattress is available in BD which cost a bit more. However, variation in price is observed that depends on the size of the mattress and the quality of fabric and cotton.