Pen drive is a very important device in today's era. Pen drive being a secure and lightweight object is very convenient in data sharing. Pen drives are used in computers and laptops. But currently, it is also available on mobile. In addition to sharing data, pen drive can be considered as a storage device. Pen drives have gigabytes of storage. Pendrives starting from 4GB to 256GB are available in Bangladesh at very cheap prices.
What is the price of pen drive in BD?
BD pen drive prices start from just Tk. 210. It has 4 GB storage. With its help, 4 GB size files, images or videos can be easily collected in an emergency. The price of a pen drive is mainly determined depending on its storage and features.
How to find the right pen drive?
There are a few guidelines to be aware of to get the right pen drive. They are:
1. Before buying the right pen drive, you need to decide what files you will be using to store it. Pen drives with more storage for large files and less storage for small files can be purchased. But if the budget is high, it is better to buy a large pen drive because it can copy all types of files. Large capacity pen drive prices in Bangladesh are low now.
2. When buying a pen drive check its after sales service.
3. Buy your device compatible pen drive and match the USB version.
4. Pen drives come in different designs, choose the design you like. Some pen drives have separate caps and some pen drives have caps attached. There is a higher chance of getting lost if separated, but it is not too serious.
5. Buy a pen drive based on its speed as it will save you time when transferring large files.
Do USB 2.0 flash drives work for now?
Pen drives were first released with USB 2.0 flash drives. All kinds of files can be transferred with it. However, the data transfer speed of these pen drives is slightly lower than modern pen drives and they are much cheaper in Bangladesh. Hence its use is still observed.
What is USB 3.0 Flash Drive?
USB 3.0 flash pen drive can write and read files quickly. Currently these pen drives are widely used in Bangladesh because most of the hardware supports USB 3.0.
What is the difference between USB 3.1 and 3.2 USB pen drives?
Most modern pen drives today support USB 3.1 and 3.2 ports. These modern pen drives provide very fast file transfer facility. USB 3.1 pen drive works at 10 Gbps speed for data transfer and 3.2 port works at 20 Gbps speed for data transfer. Both pen drive prices in Bangladesh are almost similar.
What is the price difference between 8GB and 16GB pen drives?
In Bangladesh 8 GB pen drive is now less available in the market so buying 16 GB will save money because the price of 16 GB in Bangladesh is only like 250 Taka. And even if 8-GB is available in some shops in Bangladesh, the price will be almost the same.
32 GB Pen Drive What are the benefits?
The price of 32GB pen drive in Bangladesh is now within everyone's reach only 600 taka. This 32 GB pen drive has dual USB pin so it can transfer data from computer, laptop and mobile. These pen drives can be designed with your own logo.
Is a 64 GB pen drive affordable?
Currently, the price of 64 GB pen drives in Bangladesh starts from only 600 taka. These pen drives support Linux, Windows, Mac all operating systems. 64GB pendrives are most popular in Bangladesh as they offer more storage facilities at a lower price.
Which pen drive is better for regular video editing file transfer?
A 128GB pen drive would be better for transferring large files like regular video editing files. It will support Windows, Mac, Linux operating system and provide the user with the special service of USB 3.2 modern port. The price of 128GB pen drive starts from Tk. 1,599.