A motherboard is a circuit board that connects all the peripheral devices of a computer. So, it is essential to choose a good motherboard for setting up a new PC. Here are some tips for buying a PC motherboard in BD.
1. The form factor of the motherboard is essential because you can choose the size of the casing based on it. Usually motherboards have mini-ATX, micro-ATX and ATX form factor.
2. The processor socket on the motherboard must match your processor. Intel motherboards use LGA sockets and AMD motherboards use PGA sockets. Also need to support generation such as 1st generation, 4th generation, 8th generation and 10th generation motherboards.
3. Check the maximum memory supported by the motherboard. Also, check the number of RAM slots on the motherboard. Your RAM's bus speed must match the RAM slot speed of the motherboard.
4. Most motherboards now have built-in graphics, which is enough for normal work. But for animation and gaming you need to buy a gaming motherboard. Additional graphics can be installed via the PCIe slot. If your budget is low, choose a motherboard that has at least 2GB of graphics that will share your RAM but save a lot of money overall.
5. The disk must have a SATA storage connector on the motherboard. If your storage is older model then you need ATA connector.
6. Modern motherboards have built-in Wi-Fi which will save you money.
7. The motherboard usually has VGA, DVI as the display port.
8. If your PC motherboard needs to be replaced then you can buy old motherboards at low cost.
What is the price of the motherboard in BD?
Motherboard price in BD starts from Taka 2,000 which includes on-board graphics, audio chip and LAN card. These motherboards are cheap enough to make a good machine. However, if you want to buy a good motherboard, it will cost 4,000 Taka in Bangladesh, which is the same advantage, but there will be a better chipset.
How much does a gaming motherboard cost?
Gaming motherboard price usually starts at Taka 5,000 in BD which support the latest generation processors, lots of memory, high-speed graphics slots and fast networking. This type of motherboard is also good for graphics designing and running complex applications.
Which chipset is better for making PC?
There are currently two types of chipsets available in the Bangladesh market. Intel chipsets are more popular on motherboards for many types of device support where AMD provides solid performance and the price of the motherboards of these two chipsets is almost the same.
What additional things should be considered?
Buying the perfect motherboard is essential otherwise the device will not run smoothly.
Platform: Buy a motherboard for a specific device such as a PC motherboard if you want to make a PC or a laptop motherboard if you want to replace your laptop motherboard. The price of these motherboards depends on the platform and in some cases also on the brand.
Memory: Choose the type of memory you want to use, such as DDR3 or DDR4. If you want to play games, choose DDR4 motherboard and if you want to make PC at low cost, then choose DDR3 motherboard. However, in a few days, the price of DDR5 motherboard will be reduced in the market of Bangladesh due to the development of technology.