To get instant hot water, electric kettle is very good for household work.
1. Select the design first. But it depends on your personal preference. However, make sure that it is not too heavy.
2. Then select the size of the kettle. 1-2 liter kettle is enough for household works. But for office or party a little bigger should be chosen.
3. Test the efficiency of the kettle as if it boils a small amount of water then it should use less electricity.
4. Electric kettle must have auto shut-off feature. When the water boiling is finished, it should stop automatically.
5. Plastic kettles are a little cheaper but stainless steel kettles are more durable.
What is the price of an Electric Kettle in Bangladesh?
Electric kettle price in Bangladesh starts at Tk 700 which is equipped with automatic shut-off, boil-dry protection, and can heat less than 1 liter of water. Electric kettle price in Bangladesh usually varies depending on the brand, model, capacity, build quality, and safety features. Electric kettle made of stainless steel with temperature control, and keep-warm function is available between Tk 1,200 to Tk 2,000. Also, an attractively designed electric kettle with an LED display, water purification filters, and advanced material is available within a budget of Tk 3,000 to Tk 4,500 in Bangladesh.