Electric cigarettes mainly keep smoking addicts away from cigarettes. In most cases, e-cigarettes help addicts quit smoking completely. Electric cigarette is currently also known as vape in Bangladesh. However, there are some rules and precautions in using vape which can lead to various physical problems if neglected.
Who will use Electric Cigarettes?
Electric cigarettes are only suitable for use by people addicted to smoking. Because, vape or electric cigarette is used as a tool to quit smoking. Also, many times teenagers start using e-cigarettes as a hobby and later turn into addiction. Therefore, electric cigarettes should not be used for hobby and styling purposes.
Precautions in using electric cigarettes
- Avoid using e-cigarettes or vapes for long periods of time.
- Vape should not be used like regular smoking. Vape should only be used for a certain period of time. So that the addiction to smoking is reduced and it is convenient to quit smoking.
- Avoid using electronic cigarettes or vape as a hobby.
- Those under 18 years of age should refrain from using electric cigarettes.
- Along with using vape, try to avoid smoking.
- Use nicotine-free liquids with vape. Otherwise, the chances of developing deadly diseases like cancer will increase.
- Check the expiration date before using the liquid. Expired liquid should not be used in any way.
What is the price of vape in BD?
Vape price in BD varies between Tk 500 to Tk 7,000 depending on the quality. Especially high-quality electric cigarettes are available between Tk 3,500 and Tk 7,000.