Voltage stabilizer helps to stabilize the electrical voltage supply. Many times the voltage level in the mains electrical supply line fluctuates. This may result in an electrical accident. But a voltage stabilizer keeps the power supply running while keeping the output voltage constant or unchanged by varying the electrical voltage.
What is the price of voltage stabilizer in Bangladesh?
The price of voltage stabilizer in Bangladesh starts from just Tk 1,050 and this voltage stabilizer has high and low voltage protection, short circuit protection. Voltage stabilizers are priced based on various features. Stabilizer is available at very cheap price in Bangladesh so its use is increasing day by day.
What is the need for voltage stabilizer in the power system of Bangladesh?
The voltage in the electricity system in Bangladesh is usually 220 volts. However, in different cases, this level may decrease or increase from a minimum of 120 volts to a maximum of 290 volts. As a result of this change in electrical energy, there is a possibility of damage to various delicate devices used in daily life. Therefore, it is especially necessary to use voltage stabilizer to maintain the constant of electric current and potential difference. Whatever output is supplied by increasing or decreasing the level of electric current, the voltage stabilizer controls the level and supplies it at the correct level.
How many types of voltage stabilizers are available in Bangladesh and what are their benefits?
There are two types of voltage stabilizers available in Bangladesh. These are: Linear Voltage Stabilizer and Switching Voltage Stabilizer.
Advantages of Linear Voltage Stabilizer:
• It works with low noise.
• It responds quickly to load and line changes.
• It reduces the voltage flow at the output.
• It is a simple type of voltage stabilizer.
• Its load management and line are very good.
Advantages of Switching Voltage Stabilizer:
• The efficiency of this stabilizer is high.
• It prevents high power density.
• It allows the output voltage to be increased or decreased as per demand rather than the input voltage.
Is it necessary to use the voltage stabilizer in the refrigerator?
To keep the food fresh, the refrigerator should always be turned on every day. Many times it is seen that due to voltage fluctuations, the refrigerator shuts down or the compressor in it is damaged or burnt. So it is better to use a stabilizer with the fridge. This stabilizer supplies power to the refrigerator at the correct level during voltage changes, so the refrigerator lasts for a long time. And freeze stabilizers are available in Bangladesh at very affordable prices.
How to choose good quality voltage stabilizer?
A good quality voltage stabilizer can be selected by following a few guidelines. They are:
1. Check whether the voltage stabilizer has short circuit protection.
2. You need to know how many volts you need the stabilizer for.
3. It is necessary to know how many volts of electricity the voltage stabilizer can hold and supply electricity at the right level.
4. Low noise voltage stabilizers are better.
5. A voltage stabilizer that prevents high power density is better for refrigerators.
6. The amount of power can be used very easily with the help of a stabilizer that can increase or decrease the output voltage more than the input voltage. So this type of stabilizer is better for home electrical devices.
7. Quality and price comparison of stabilizers in Bangladesh should be done. And now in Bangladesh, good quality stabilizers are being produced at very low prices and they provide good service for a long time.