Travel is one of the top needs in the wish list of people. It will not be wrong to say that there is no person in the world who does not like to travel. However, many people have to be defeated by the budget even if they want to travel from Bangladesh. However, if many people travel together, the cost is very low. Nowadays people of Bangladesh can travel from one place of Bangladesh to another place and also outside the country according to different packages at low cost with the help of different tour agencies.
How to reduce tour expenses?
If you know a few things, tour expenses can be reduced very easily. Below are some strategies to reduce tour expenses:
- It is better to buy tickets two to three months before travel as cheaper tickets are available.
- It is good to have some money saved for traveling so that you can be sure about the budget when traveling.
- Traveling together as a group reduces the cost to a great extent. Because it reduces per capita expenditure.
- It is better not to eat in expensive hotels. Then the cost of food is reduced. Good quality food is available in common hotels in various places.
Where to find reliable tour package agencies?
It is very easy to find a reliable tour agency for traveling within Bangladesh or outside Bangladesh from Bdstall.com, one of the most popular marketplaces in Bangladesh. You can go on a package tour to the place of your choice for very little money, along with some special benefits.
What are the best places to visit in Bangladesh?
We have many places to visit in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a country full of natural beauty just as it is a riverine country. The best places to visit in Bangladesh are discussed in detail below:
Sundarban is known worldwide as the largest mangrove forest in the world. Most of the Sundarban is located within Bangladesh. In the Sundarban, you can see different types of trees and plants and birds along with different animals. Also, various sightseeing places like Harbaria, Kotka, Kachikhali, Karamjal, Dublarchar, Heron Point and all tourist places can be visited with family with low cost Sundarban tour package.
Cox's Bazar is the biggest beach in Bangladesh. The desire to travel to Cox's Bazar is present in almost every people of Bangladesh. But many people cannot travel to this place due to insufficient budget. However, the cost of traveling according to various packages through tour agencies is very low, so traveling to Cox's Bazar is now within the reach.
Another beautiful place in Bangladesh is Sajek Valley which is a famous tourist spot in Sajek Union under Baghaichhari Upazila of Rangamati District. Sajek Valley is currently a tourist spot in Bangladesh. Visit Sajek Valley with a very cheap tour package.
How will the cost of international travel?
International travel i.e. travel outside the country will reduce the cost by more than half. Because in the case of international travel, with the help of a tour agency, you can go to any country of your choice, stay at a low cost, visit multiple places, eat and do various things.
How to prepare before going on a trip?
Make preparations before going on a trip as discussed below:
- No matter where you are traveling inside Bangladesh or outside Bangladesh, you should always carry various useful things like brush, paste, shampoo, comb, cream, lotion, lip gel etc. in a separate small bag.
- Dress according to how long you will be traveling and be aware of the weather conditions of the place you will be traveling. Bring thin clothes in hot weather, thick clothes in winter and umbrella or raincoat in case of rain.
- Some digital devices should be taken such as mobile, power bank, charger, laptop, camera, memory card and other portable devices.
- Three pin plug or two pin plug is the most necessary because two or three devices can be charged or kept active with it.
- Handkerchiefs, tissues, necessary medicines should be taken with them. Many people vomit during bus, train or ferry due to choking problem so it is good to carry anti-vomiting medicine, headache medicine and fever medicine.