Wireless charger which charges the mobile phone without needing to connect to a cable. There is a base in the wireless charger which is usually connected to an electrical system via cable. If you place the mobile phone on the base plate of the wireless charger then it starts automitally charging the device. This is very conveneint who needs frequent charging in a same place. In Bangladesh, the price of wireless charger is now very affordable as various companies are now manufacturing with advanced technologies in it.
What is the price of Wireless Charger in BD?
The price of wireless charger starts from 1,000 Taka in BD which supports up to 15 Watt charging and detect device automatically. It also has magnetic charging and anti shaker features. Anyway, the price of wireless charger may varies for features, designs and quality of the product. However, if you use iPhone then select a good quality wireless charger.
What are importants before buying a wireless charger?
Before buying a mobile wireless charger some tips will help to get your mobile charging accurelately and speedly.
1. First know how much watt it can give output. So, select the maximum watt or at least equivalent to your device watt for now and future convenience.
2. If your device supports fast charging then choose the fast wireless charger.
3. Qi charger will be best because it can detect your device and can adjust the charge setting automatically and when charges are full it also stop charging the device.
4. Check how much angles it supports when you place the device on the charging pad. Remember the more is better. Some Wireless charger supports up to 360 degree.
5. Choose the beautiful design base because sometime the design of wireless charger decorates your home and office as well.
6. If it is iPhone, then you must select iPhone compatible wireless charger.
7. Check if it has some protection specially required in Bangladesh like over current, over voltage, Short-circuit and Over-temperature.