Today there are variations in audio for listening to sound in different fashions such as home theater. This allows for realistic audio reproduction meaning that different sounds can be heard from different positions. Home theater provides realistic audio through wired or bluetooth connection to TV, computer, laptop, mobile, DVD. Different brands of home theaters are available in Bangladesh and their prices are affordable.
What should I know before buying a home theater?
There are a few things you should know before buying a home theater.
1. It should be known whether the audio player to be connected to the home theater can transmit the correct quality audio. However, there are some home theater systems available in the Bangladeshi market that have DVD or Blu-ray players attached and provide very high quality sound.
2. Check to see if the home theater port matches the audio player. And if it is a home theater with Bluetooth technology, it is better to match the version of the audio player with its Bluetooth version. But usually if it's a modern version it supports older versions as well.
3. Consideration should be given to the sound quality of the home theater and its placement. Home theaters with smaller and fewer speakers are perfect for smaller rooms. But if the budget is high, you can buy bigger ones thinking about the future.
4. Home theaters usually come with an AV receiver, and it also basically controls the various speakers. Find out how many channels it has, connection to the player, surround sound type such as Dolby Atmos or DTS:X, apps connectivity, and various smart features.
5. The quality of the home theater subwoofer should be considered.
What is the price of home theater in Bangladesh?
Home theater prices in Bangladesh start from just Tk 2,750. Its speaker type is full multimedia technology. It has two 3-inch speakers and a 5-inch subwoofer. It operates on AUX, Bluetooth and USB audio input connections. It is a Bluetooth technology home theater. And it can be controlled very easily with the help of remote. This home theater has an LED display so you can see everything about its volume and mode. Also home theater brands like Sony, Microlab, Walton etc are available in Bangladesh and they are very cheap in price.
What precautions need to be taken in operating a home theater?
Some special precautions need to be taken when operating a home theater.
1. The home theater should be completely shut down after use.
2. Audio should not be listened to at full volume because listening to audio at full volume can damage the speakers inside the home theater.
3. Home theater should always be kept clean. If the dust accumulates, there is a possibility of spoilage.
4. Home theater ports must be properly connected.
5. Avoid repeatedly touching the home theater subwoofer.