Nowadays, a smartphone is an essential electronics device that can be imagined in a moment. Its use has been increasing day by day over the years. Over time, all these smart phones come with new technologies and features. If you want to buy a mobile phone, first you have to finalize the price and then you have to find out what features are available in the mobile phone market. Let's find out about the 5 mobile phones available in the current market for 7000-8000 taka.
1. iPhone 5s: Apple's iPhone mobile phone is popular in the world. One of the more popular phones in the iPhone series is the iPhone 5s. Which is no longer available as new but available as used. There are currently the latest models of iPhones with many improved specifications and many prices yet the iPhone 5s still occupies the place of the customer’s choice. It used to cost a lot more but now it costs Rs 6,450. The phone was first launched in Bangladesh in 2013, but there is a demand for it in the current market. The technology of this phone has powerful processors like A7 and M7, fingerprint sensor, latest iOS 7. The mobile comes with 1 GB RAM, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB storage. The camera has an 8-megapixel rear camera with hybrid IR filter and a 1.2-megapixel selfie camera. Video recording of 1080p resolution can be done with the back camera.
2. Symphony i74: Confidence Group is one of the best smartphone makers in Bangladesh with the lowest budget that's called Symphony. There are many affordable smartphones in the current market and one of those smartphones is the symphony i74, which is currently priced at 6,390 taka. The processor used in this phone is quad core 1.4 GHz processor and iOS Android Pie v9.0. The phone has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage with up to 64 GB external memory card can be used separately. The back camera and selfie camera of this phone has 8 megapixels with which HD video can be recorded. The battery has 3,000 mAh which can give long lasting battery backup.
3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x: Redmi note 4X made by Tech Giant Xiaomi from China's largest electronics company. It came to the world market in 2017. This phone comes in the market with many more features than other phones of that time. These included Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor, Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradeable 7.1.2 (Nougat) and MIUI 11A. The camera has 13 megapixels. This phone is available in different variants such as 3GB 4GB RAM with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage. The phone also has a powerful fixed battery of 4100 mAh which can ensure long lasting battery backup to the phone. The current used Xiaomi Redmi 4X is priced at 6,300 taka.
4. Itel A8: Itel is one of the affordable mobile phone companies. The iTel mobile phone with multiple technologies on a low budget. The technologies in this mobile phone are autofocus, LED flash, 4x zoom, night mode, portrait mode. This phone has 2GB RAM with 32GB storage, 5 megapixel and 0.3 megapixel cameras on the back side and 5 megapixel camera on the selfie. Full HD (1080p) video can be made with these cameras. This phone has multiple sensors like fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity. The official price of this mobile is 6,990 taka.
5. Symphony i99: If you think about a small budget, Symphony's smart phone will come first. Because Symphony has the most variants of low budget mobile phone in the current market. Another of these smartphones is the symphony i99. Among the modern design mobile phones, there are two cameras of 13 and 2 megapixels in the back camera and there is a single camera of 8 megapixels in the selfie. Android version 10 of 1.6GHz octa-core processor is given. The battery has 3500 milliamperes which can talk for 21 hours continuously on a single charge. The current official price of the symphony i99 mobile phone is 6,990 taka.