History of Xiaomi Mobile
Xiaomi was established in April 6, 2010 through eight associates. The Xiaomi Company was founded by Li Jun in Beijing, China. Xiaomi's first smartphone came to the market in 2011 and by 2014, it has captured the global market and become the largest smartphone company in China. On August 16, 2010, Xiaomi officially launched its first Android-based firmware, MI UI. Xiaomi officially started its journey in Bangladesh in August 2016.
How much is the price of Xiaomi mobile in Bangladesh?
Xiaomi mobile price in Bangladesh starts from Taka 3,000 and can talk clearly and use the Internet smoothly. Because of the low price, its demand is high in all parts of the country. However, the price of new models of Redmi and Mi series in Bangladesh starts from 15 thousand taka and will have long battery life and high quality display.
The difference between MI & Redmi
The main brand of Xiaomi smart phone which is used as MI. This series comes with better build quality, excellent camera, faster software updates and better gaming hardware.
A separate sub brand of Shaomi is Redmi. Redmi smart phone also uses Xiaomi's user interface MIUI Android. Redmi mobile uses less-expensive hardware than MI.
Why is Xiaomi mobile better?
Xiaomi Mobile is a popular brand used in Bangladesh. Not only in Bangladesh but also in many countries of the world, the Xiaomi brand has been able to create a huge stir for its smartphone's special features and low prices. Below are some of the features of Xiaomi smartphones:
1. The main feature of Xiaomi mobiles is long battery life. It can last for a long time on a single charge which is great for Bangladeshi users. Also, Xiaomi mobiles have an option called battery saving, which provides excellent battery backup when turned on. For example, if a Xiaomi brand mobile has a 4000 mAh battery and it is capable of running for 2 days and also if the battery saving mode is activated, the user will get 1 more day of battery backup.
2. In terms of cameras, Xiaomi brand mobiles have gained the most popularity in a very short time. Xiaomi brand has been adding many new modern features like panorama, portrait, effect, ADR, slowmo video to its smartphones since many years ago. Also, any photo or video can be edited at a professional level very easily. In terms of camera, Xiaomi band mobiles are very popular among the people of Bangladesh compared to other Android mobiles.
3. The people of Bangladesh are most familiar with the casting tool from Xiaomi Band mobile phones. Since Xiaomi smartphones have this casting tool, any presentation, picture or video can be easily viewed on any other device, so Xiaomi smartphone is a top brand in the list of demands in Bangladesh.
4. Xiaomi has added some new features to its mobiles with scanner technology. Not only barcodes but Xiaomi brand new mobiles help to understand any handwriting. Xiaomi's new generation mobile will tell all the necessary obscure texts accurately. The most important thing is that none of the Xiaomi models running in Bangladesh require third-party scanning software for scanning.
5. Among the mid-budget phones in Bangladesh, Xiaomi Brand mobiles offer the best security in terms of security. If the Xiaomi phone is lost, it can be found quickly and can be locked from a remote location. And there are regular security updates.
6. All Xiaomi mobiles have a feature called Second Space. Second space mode is more useful if a mobile is used by more than one person. With the help of second space, more users can be created separately so that each user's information will be different.
7. Every Xiaomi smartphone has dual mode which is a good technology. Sometimes an app has to do many things but with the help of Xiaomi's dual mode, one app can be converted into two apps. As a result, multiple tasks can be easily done with the help of 2 copies of an app.