At present diarrhea is a very well known disease. People from small to large and even middle-aged people are affected by this type of disease. Diarrhea is considered as a seasonal disease. It is mainly found to be more affected towards summer. Outbreaks of diarrhea, dysentery and cholera continue to rise with unbearable summer temperatures. Drinking contaminated water and eating unhealthy foods are blamed as the main causes of diarrhea. Today we will learn more about the causes and remedies for diarrhea, cholera or diarrhea.
What is diarrhea?
Diarrhea usually refers to frequent bowel movements like water. If you have a bowel movement 3 times a day or more, it is considered as diarrhea. Diarrhea is more prevalent in children under 5 years of age and has a higher risk of death.
Symptoms of diarrhea
Many types of symptoms occur before and after the onset of diarrhea. Depending on the age, the symptoms may be different. These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use
** Sudden pressure on the toilet.
** The pressure of the toilet is actually not being able to wait long enough to go to the toilet.
** Unable to control stress.
** Feeling of tingling or pain in the lower abdomen.
** Mild or excessive nausea.
** Will become physically weak.
** There is a possibility of blood going to the toilet.
** May cause fever, headache, dizziness.
** Frequent thirst for water. (For children)
** Decreased skin function of the body and dry eyes and face. (For children)
** Abnormally decreased urination. (For children)
Causes of diarrhea
Diarrhea is caused by a variety of viruses, germs and bacteria. Also, there are a number of causes that can cause diarrhea. "
** Contaminated water: Contaminated water contains a variety of tiny germs that cannot be seen with the naked eye. Drinking such contaminated water causes diarrhea.
** Unhealthy news: Unhealthy food means stale food or contaminated food. This type of food produces a variety of bacteria that enter the human stomach and later cause diseases such as diarrhea.
** Unhealthy environment: There is a tendency to get diarrhea if you live in an unhealthy environment.
** Medications: At present there are some medicines which cause diarrhea when the amount is more or less. One of them is Antacid tablets containing antibiotics and magnesium.
What to do in case of diarrhea?
1. Diarrhea is caused by dehydration and salt deficiency. For this we have to try as much as possible to fill the gap. To make up for the deficiency in the body, the patient has to take liquid food saline frequently.
2. In case of diarrhea, the patient becomes very weak naturally. The body should be fed nutritious food to overcome the deficiency.
3. Diarrhea in young children should be monitored very seriously. If it is at a normal level, you should take breast saline as well as food saline. If the child's body does not feel less fever and diarrhea within a day, seek medical advice immediately.
4. The body of an adult human is several times more resilient than that of a child. Even after following the above rules, if there is more than 7 defecation in 24 hours, it is necessary to take the advice of a doctor immediately.
What to do to prevent diarrhea?
1. Adequate safe and pure drinking. Water should be boiled in a good way to purify the water. And the price of water filter in Bangladesh is much lower now so pure water is always available using this machine. And RO filter is the best of these types of machines. So those who have children at home can purify up to 99% with it. It is more effective than boiling.
2. To make up for the body's salt deficiency, you need to eat plenty of salt and water or liquid food saline.
3. Avoid rotten and oily foods in hot weather and wash your hands with soap and water before eating.
4. Excessive heat should be avoided in confined environments. If the level of heat in the open environment is high, then the body should be cooled from time to time.
5. Need to take balanced and nutritious food.
6. From birth, every baby should be exclusively breastfed for up to 6 months.
7. I am health conscious myself and I encourage others to be health conscious too. If possible, take a vaccine called rotavirus to prevent diarrhea.
Due to the disease caused by diarrhea, a large amount of water and salt is excreted from the body and the patient suffers from dehydration. If the water and salt deficiency is not filled properly, the patient is at risk of serious kidney disease. The latter can be a threat to life. We need to pay special attention to this issue.