Mobile phones are one of the most influential inventions in technology to make people's lives easier in the digital age. Even half a century ago, the activity of the current mobile phone was unimaginable to scientists. Now it has become so powerful and readily available that almost every adult will use a mobile phone.At present, it is possible to buy a good quality mobile phone with a budget of only Tk 9,000-10,000. So let's find out about the best 6 mobile phones within this price.
1. Xiaomi Redmi 7: Within a small budget, China's technology giant company Xiaomi Mobile Phones are always the best in all respects. Currently, it is one of the most popular mobile brands in the world, especially in Asia and South Asia, the mobile market is almost entirely in the hands of Shaomi. One of the most popular mobile models is the Xiaomi Redmi 7. Although this phone was first released on March 18, 2019, its popularity still exists. It has an octa-core (4 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold and 4 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver) processor as well as a 6.63 inch full HD display, a powerful 4000 mAh battery, all digital features like fingerprint. The phone has a 12-megapixel camera on the back and an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front, along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM. Its current price is only 9999 taka.
2. Symphony Z40: Symphony has gained a lot of reputation in the market of Bangladesh by providing the best mobiles at the lowest prices. One of the best models inside Symphony Mobile Phone is the Z40. The phone was released in March this year. The phone has an octa-core, 2.3 GHz processor, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. It has a 13-megapixel camera on both the back and front, as well as a technical fingerprint sensor and Android 10 operating system. The phone has a powerful battery of 5000 mAh which is capable of ensuring continuous battery backup for a long time. The current market price of the Symphony Z40 phone is only tk 9,800.
3. Oppo F5: This phone was first released in November 2017. Oppo Mobile Phones are considered to be a special reason for their popularity due to their bright camera and great performance. The Oppo F5 uses an octa-core 2.5 GHz processor. It also has technologies like fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone also has 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM and 3200 mAh lithium ion battery. Its current price is 9,799 taka only.
4. Realme C2: Especially known for good configuration Phones of Realme . Realme C2 is such a model within a low budget. It was first released on April 22, 2019. It has an octa-core 2.0 GHz processor. There are also modern features like accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone comes with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM as storage. The current price of the mobile phone is only 9000 taka.
5. Samsung Galaxy A01: Samsung is the largest and most popular Mobile Phone brand in the world today. It is famous for its quality and all types of phones. The Samsung Galaxy A01 model is well known as a low budget phone. This phone was first released in January 2020. The processor used in the phone is octa-core (4 × 1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 and 4 × 1.45 GHz Cortex A53). The phone is also very technologically rich. It has dual SIM facility, Android 10 and 11, Accelerometer, Proximity, Bluetooth, WiFi and FM radio. It also has a 3000 mAh lithium ion battery as a battery. The current price of this phone is 9990 taka.
6. Nokia 1.3: There was a time when Nokia ruled the world of feature phones. Even now, of course, they have a lot of Android phones, one of which is Nokia 1.3. It uses a quad-core 1.3 GHz powerful processor as well as 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM. The phone is powered by a 3000 mAh battery. The current price of Nokia 1.3 mobile is only 9000 taka.