D-Link router has become very popular in Bangladesh due to its modern technology. D-Link routers are available at relatively affordable prices. Moreover, it provides relatively good speed and coverage range. D-Link's router is best, especially for personal use. And, the hardware quality of D-Link routers is very good.
What are the special features of the D-Link router?
Coverage Range: The coverage range of D-Link router is comparatively much higher. Typically, D-Link routers range in coverage from 2,000 square feet to 4,000 square feet. However, the coverage range may vary depending on the model and antenna.
Network Speed: Most D-Link routers offer speeds of up to 300 MBps. However, the network speed rate may be lower depending on the router model and Wi-Fi protocol.
Wi-Fi Protocol: Most D-Link routers support both IPv4 and IPv6 Wi-Fi protocols.
Internal Wi-Fi Antenna: Most D-Link routers have external antennas as well as internal Wi-Fi antennas. As a result, network coverage can be relatively accurate and multiple devices can be operated easily.
Why buy a D-Link router?
- D-Link routers are available at relatively low prices in Bangladesh.
- D-Link routers can transfer data relatively quickly.
- D-Link routers have advanced security systems.
- Certain devices connected to D-Link's router can be blocked.
- D-Link routers are relatively easy to configure.
- All D-Link routers have at least 4 LAN ports.
- Supports almost all Wi-Fi protocols.
- Moreover, D-Link routers can be used for a long time.
What is the price of D-Link router in Bangladesh?
D-Link router prices in Bangladesh vary based on quality, antenna, and technology. D-Link 2-antenna routers are priced between Tk 1,000 to Tk 2,600 in BD depending on the technology. On the other hand, D-Link's 3-antenna routers are available between Tk 1,500 and Tk 2,100. And, D-Link's 4-antenna routers range from Tk 1,300 to Tk 3,000. Also, SIM-supported routers from D-Link are available but those are relatively expensive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How many devices can be connected to the Internet simultaneously through D-Link 2-antenna router?
Answer: 4 to 6 mobiles and laptops or computers can use the Wi-Fi network within a maximum area of 2,000 square feet with D-Link's 2-antenna routers. However, if you use only mobile then 8 to 10 mobiles can be used simultaneously. In that case, the Wi-Fi network frequency should be increased as needed by contacting the Wi-Fi network operator.
Question: What is the coverage range of D-Link 4-antenna router?
Answer: Any device within 4,000 square feet can connect and use a Wi-Fi network with D-Link's 4-antenna router.
Question: How to setup D-Link router?
Answer: The D-Link router is easy to setup by following a few steps. The correct rules for D-Link router setup are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Turn on the D-Link router.
- Step 2: Connect with mobile or computer using an ethernet cable or wireless system.
- Step 3: Open any browser on the device connected to the D-Link router.
- Step 4: Type 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 IP address in the browser's search bar and search.
- Step 5: The log-in page will appear. There you have to click on the log-in option by leaving the username option “Admin” and the password option blank.
- Step 6: The admin panel will appear. Click on the setup option on the left side.
- Step 7: A popup message will appear. There you have to click on the next option.
- Step 8: New page will open for easy setup. Here you have to select the connection type PPPoE and click on the next option.
- Step 9: Enter the username and password of the specific ISP. Collect the ISP from the area-based Wi-Fi network provider. Now, click Next.
- Step 10: The last page of Easy Setup will open. Here, you can set the Wi-Fi name in the SSID option and the password in the Key option. and other setups. Now, click Next.
- Step 11: A page will appear to complete Easy Setup. Click on the Finish option here. Then the setup will be completed in a few seconds. And, can use the internet.
Question: Which D-Link router is best for gaming?
Answer: Generally all D-Link routers can be used for gaming. However, the D-Link DIR-650IN 4-antenna router is best for gaming.