Netgear router is a product of American computer networking company Netgear Inc. Netgear router is widely popular in Bangladesh due to its advanced security features, high-speed connectivity, easy setup, etc. As a result, especially IT companies in Bangladesh prefer Netgear routers when using routers. Currently, multiple models of Netgear router can be purchased from Bdstall.com at lowest price.
Why buy a Netgear Router?
1. Advanced Security: Netgear router includes WPA/WPA2 wireless security, VPN support, and Denial-of-Service (DOS) protection. As a result, Netgear router is reliable for creating secure connections and protecting privacy.
2. High Speed: Data transfer rate range from a minimum of 900 Mbps to 6000 Mbps depending on the Netgear router model. As a result, the use of Netgear router dominates data centers and IT companies in Bangladesh.
3. High Coverage Range: The coverage range of Netgear router ranges from 3,000 square feet to 8,000 square feet depending on the model.
4. Technology: Netgear router includes various technical features including MIMO technology and guest Wi-Fi networks. As a result, this router can be configured according to the user's requirements.
5. Easy Setup: Netgear router can be easily set up using the Netgear Genie app developed by Netgear Inc.
6. Superior Quality: Netgear router is built with superior quality components, making this router durable for years of internet use.
7. Warranty: Netgear router comes with a fixed-term parts and service warranty, so if there is a problem with the router within a specified period, the company will replace the parts or service it free of charge.
How to setup Netgear Router?
Netgear router can be setup by following just a few steps. The correct rules for setting up a Netgear router are as follows:
- Step 1: Plug the Ethernet cable into the Netgear router and turn it on.
- Step 2: Turn on WiFi option on mobile or computer and connect with router.
- Step 3: Open internet browser and search http://www.routerlogin.com or http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Step 4: A login interface will appear in which you have to input the default username “admin” and default password “password”.
- Step 5: After logging in, go to Menu > Setup Wizard > New Connection to Internet and follow Netgear Genie.
- Step 6: When PPPoE DSL internet connection is detected, contact the local ISP for username and password.
- Step 7: On the other hand, for Netgear Nighthawk series routers, use the Nighthawk app and follow the steps shown in the app.
How much does a Netgear Router cost?
Netgear router price is based on the number of antennas, speed, range, etc. To buy a Netgear router in Bangladesh one needs to spend at least 3,000 taka. On the other hand, a data center or IT company will have to spend more than Tk 15,000 to buy a high-configuration Netgear router. Moreover, Netgear router price above Tk 100,000 is available in Bangladesh depending on the user's requirements.