Apart from showing calendar dates, Google also works as a time manager. Google can automatically display the correct time according to the time zone on mobile or computer. By keeping the location of the used device on, it is possible to know the time by searching Google from any part of the country.
Google will be helpful to know the timings of Sehri and Iftar in the month of Ramadan. The time of Sehri and Iftar is determined by sunrise and sunset. There is some time difference in sunrise and sunset depending on the place. So in our country there is some difference in Iftar and Sehri timings at the divisional city or district level.
Fasting during the month of Ramadan is the fourth of the five pillars of Islam. Ramadan is the most significant month for all Muslims around the world. According to the Arabian calendar, the month of Ramadan begins on the ninth month of every year. For this it is very important to know the sunrise and sunset schedule.
- First of all, the location of the Mobile Phone should be turned on and connected to the phone's data or WiFi network.
- Open the settings of the Android phone and select the phone settings option.
- Then go to system setting and select date and time zone.
- Finally go to the time option and set the correct time and select the 'right' option, the time will be set.
- Later, you can maintain Sehri and Iftar time by looking at the sunrise and sunset time according to Google's time zone system.
You can easily find out about the sunrise and sunset schedule from Google. For this, only phone data or WiFi network is required. By keeping the location on or by typing the name of the place, just by typing 'sunrise and sunset schedule', you will get the correct information from Google. However, by knowing the sunrise and sunset schedule of a particular place, one can understand the time of Sehri and Iftar.