The demand for mini projectors is increasing in Bangladesh. Meetings, seminars, classrooms, conferences, world cup football, including various events mini projectors are available. These projectors are small in size and can be easily carried, so they are called portable projectors or mobile projectors. Due to the low price of this mini projector in Bangladesh, all kinds of customers can easily buy it.
What is the price of mini projector in BD?
A mini projector price in BD starts at Taka 2,800 and is 400-600 lumens. Since most of these projectors are LCD technology, they can display good quality images for less money. There are some smart or Android mini projectors available in Bangladesh that start at around 15,000 Tk.
What features should be seen when buying a mini projector?
Mini projectors of various technologies are available in BD. Some tips on how to get the right mini projector are discussed below:
1. Mini projectors originated with CRT technology. It emits light consisting of three different colors, green, red, and blue, to create images or videos on the screen. It combines each point of light to form a full color image or video on the screen. It can basically display images or videos from HD TVs, DVD players and similar devices on a transparent screen. So if you want to watch pictures or videos from such a device, it can be purchased.
2. LCD mini projectors currently top the list of popular mini projectors in BD. Inside this mini projector is a small LCD screen that displays images or videos. It has a magnified lens attached to the front of the screen that enlarges the small screen image or video to display the image or video on a transparent screen.
3. DLP mini projectors are built with a microchip called a new modern digital micromirror device. It is called a new generation mini projector. Inside this projector is a rectangular chip made up of two million microscopic mirrors. Two million microscopic mirrors within this chip act as pixels. Different colored lights are directed into it which forms a complete picture or video. It displays images or videos on a transparent screen from any device.
4. First of all, you need to check the brightness and contrast ratio of the mini projector. The most important aspect of a projector is brightness. The higher the brightness of a mini projector, the brighter and more vivid the scene will be. So first you need to know how many lumens the brightness of the projector is and buy the mini projector. Again, the higher the contrast ratio of a mini projector, the clearer the image or video will be. So, apart from the brightness, you have to see how the contrast ratio is.
5. The most important aspect of a mini projector is its resolution. Based on this resolution it is priced. Presently BD mini projectors are available in various resolutions which are SVGA (800 x 600), XGA (1024 x 768), WXGA (1280 x 800), HD (1920 x 1080) and 4K (4096 x 2160) resolutions. The higher the resolution, the better the quality of the image or video. So before buying, you must see the resolution and buy them.
6. Every mini projector has a feature called lamp life. Lamp life refers to the number of hours it will last. The longer the lamp life of the mini projector, the longer it will be able to run. So before buying, you should know the lamp life.
7. Each mini projector has to display from a certain distance. Some mini projectors can project very short distances called shortthrow mini projectors. So determine the mini projector according to the space of the room in which you will run it. All types of mini projectors are now available in Bangladesh.
8. Some mini projectors have built-in rechargable battery that can work for 2-3 hours even when there is no electricity.