Honda Vezel car has a huge demand in Bangladesh due to its attractive design and strong advanced structure. The design of the Honda Vezel varies from model to model. Honda Vezel series car is usually available with both hybrid and non-hybrid engines. However, all Honda Vezel vehicle is able to travel longer distances using relatively less fuel. Various models of Honda Vezel car is available in Bangladesh at an affordable price.
How much is the price of Honda Vezel in Bangladesh?
Honda Vezel car price in Bangladesh is determined based on model year, registration year, color, engine type, condition, etc. To buy a Honda Vezel car in Bangladesh, one has to spend at least BDT 17 to 18 lakh. However, the new model Honda Vezel car price in BD starts from BDT 2,500,000 which includes advanced technology features.
What is the specialty of Honda Vezel car?
1. Honda Vezel car appears with an attractive exterior design as well as a beautiful interior design which makes this series of cars suitable for personal or official use.
2. The Honda Vezel car includes a 1500 cc engine that is capable of delivering 150 HP which is more than other 1500 cc engine capacity cars.
3. The Honda Vezel includes a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox for smooth driving at high speeds.
4. Honda Vezel includes advanced technology features like Eco Drive Mode, Elapsed Time, Fuel Consumption History, Energy Flow, Sport Meter, etc. depending on the car model.
5. Honda car is used as comfortable luxury cars due to its overall smart features.
Vezel Hybrid or Vezel Non-Hybrid which is better?
Both the Vezel Hybrid and Vezel Non-Hybrid car has attractive designs and advanced structures. Vezel non-hybrid car is capable of delivering a maximum of 116 hp while Vezel hybrid car is capable of delivering 130 to 150 hp. As a result, the Vezel Hybrid vehicle is relatively fuel efficient. On the other hand, Vezel non-hybrid cars tend to cost a little less than Vezel hybrid cars.
What is the mileage of Honda Vezel car?
According to Honda's advertisement, Vezel hybrid car can travel 27 kilometers per liter of fuel. On the other hand, the Honda Vezel non-hybrid vehicle can run up to 21 km per liter of fuel. However, according to some user reviews in Bangladesh, Honda cars can run 10 to 12 km per liter of fuel in the city and 12 to 14 km per liter of fuel on the highway.